It’s extremely challenging for me to resist face-planting into my food while photographing it.
The first time I made this delicious dip, I took ten shoddy photos before clumsily diving in with a torn piece of baguette.
I made a considerable dent before deciding I had just enough left to photograph the following day. That was the plan at least. I forgot I have a husband. The kind of husband who comes home from an 11 hour day, sniffs out the newest creation to take up real estate in the fridge, and spoons it into his face like the man has never seen food before. Round two gave me maybe six or seven extra shots before it suffered the same fate as the first round.
Entertaining season is in full swing and today I’m sharing a recipe that everyone is going to love. This Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip is LOADED with crab and topped with perfectly crunchy popcorn shrimp. Basically, a seafood lovers dream come true.
I love how simple this baked crab dip is to prepare. It takes a few minutes to combine all the ingredients and then pop it into a baking dish for a quick trip to the oven.
The result? An incredibly creamy and delicious dip that is perfect for any occasion. Game day, the holidays, Tuesday… you name it!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lump crab meat (canned)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips.