This recipe for Crispy Keto Chicken Tenders is absolutely delightful! You will probably end up making this recipe at least once a week when you realize how much everyone in the whole family loves it! It was quickly added to our meal rotation with unanimous approval!
A great way to stay on track with any diet is coming up with healthier versions of your favorite dishes. It’s an added bonus if you are the only one in the family doing keto and you can make a meal the entire family can enjoy together. These chicken tenders are easy to make, only require a handful of ingredients, some spices, and are sure to please an entire crowd.
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenderloins about 6 pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping
- 1 large egg
- For the coating- whisk egg and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add almond flour to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt & pepper.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour.
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce.