These Raspberry Yogurt Muffins are so moist. The Greek Yogurt adds the most perfect, guilt free texture that we can’t get enough of.
These are perfect for breakfast, or a quick snack on the go. Freeze these in an air-tight container for a prepared breakfast all week.
They are so sweet and delicious, I would even eat them for dessert. If you are a raspberry fan, then these muffins are calling your name.
They have the sweetest raspberry taste to them, and are so easy to make. You can take it on the go for breakfast, brunch, snack, or dessert.
I kid you not, these are the best muffins I have ever tasted.
Love raspberry muffins? Then bake a batch of these Raspberry Yogurt Muffins. They’re super easy to make!
This raspberry muffin recipe is courtesy of my friend, David Grotto, and from his book, 101 Foods That Could Save Your Life.
He sent his recipe for these yummy yogurt muffins to me to check out along with his terrificly informative book. Love raspberry muffins? Then bake a batch of these Raspberry Yogurt Muffins. They’re super easy to make! The recipe comes with gluten free and dairy free options. #muffins #raspberries #baking #healthy #healthyrecipe #yogurt #easyrecipe #breakfast #dessert #recipe #recipeoftheday #healthyrecipes #glutenfree #easyrecipes #breakfast #brunch #snacks
He told me that these raspberry muffins can help people with a variety of health issues. That’s because raspberries are good if you’re having problems with cold hands and feet, constipation or fatigue.
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup plain, fresh yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin or line with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- In another medium bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture gradually, alternating with the yogurt, folding it in after each addition. End with the dry ingredients.
- Once all of the yogurt and dry ingredients have been added to the butter mixture, continue mixing until just combined.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups, filling a little more than half full.
- Bake muffins 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.